24.3.10

Broomsticks Sir?

Life at the HEB has been quite a trip the last few days. Not only are we dealing with passover and all that comes with working at a kosher store, but I have the lovely pleasure of getting to sling groceries all day with the witty grocery manager Robert. I follow the poor guy around all day and pester him with questions, try to help but usually end up messing up everything I touch...but that's true in my real life as well.

The other day the dude hands me a broom and says "here, go park your car". Clearly it took me a little bit to figure out that he was calling me the Wicked Witch. Anyways, I got over that only to be called "Sir" twice yesterday by little old ladies.

Again HEB is always source of some good laughs...besides Baylor 809 funny of course.

Speaking of which they did the sweetest thing. The Bearathon was cancelled due to bad weather and when I got in from Waco I found the Rocky song playing and a huge finish line to cross in our living room. Man they are awesome!

All that to say, I'm going to go get my broomstick's inspection done.

No comments: