Yesterday I had the joy of going to my first Zumba class at the Y with Amy. I learned a few things-
1. I am the most uncoordinated dancer ever.
2. Men actually attend Zumba dance class.
3. The Cotton-Eyed Joe is still alive.
4. Said men have much more coordination than I.
It was a great workout and we had a blast dancing...but Amy said one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. Here's how it went down-
Sean King's "Shorty fire burning on the dance floor" came on and I told Amy that this song came on all of the time while my family was in Cabo last year. Any preceeds to tell me that makes sense to play that song in Cabo because it's about Mermaids.
"Someone call nine one one there's a mermaid on the dance floor" was what she thought he was saying.
I don't know how mermaids get on the dance floor but I think it's considerate of Amy to think to call 911 if they were on the dance floor.
All that to say-I think someone should call 911 when I get on the dance floor...it's that painful.
26.3.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment