5.8.08

Big Time

Today my parents came in town and scoped the Austin scene. It was so great seeing them and wonderful to be pampered for the day. My mom and I went out to lunch and saw Mamma Mia! (p.s. did you know the production only features Abba songs? Teri was quick to let me know). Tonight we went out to dinner and they had a great time getting acquainted with the new roommates.

When we got home my Dad let it slip...

He's been doing it since I was 5...

Anyone who has met my Dad knows he calls me "Big Time"

It could be quite possibly the worst nickname on this planet. It doesn't make sense, has no ring and makes me feel like a cow. Apparently when I was a little kid and I would get excited about something we were about to do I would say "we're going to have a big time".

Cute story, crappy name.

But regardless we can have a big time right?

No comments: