6.7.10

Be the Change...

Wasn't it Ghandi who said we should be the change we wish to see in the world? Today on my super hot run down Elm, there was the sweetest quote on the pavement, "Be the Love you're looking for." I thought about that for a long time today and it raised a few thoughts/questions-

1. What am I really looking for?
2. Am I even attempting to be the quality and character of the person that I'm looking for?
3. Is he looking for me?!
4. I really started to ponder if this works for Christians. How sweet if I could be Christ to others as I'm seeking Him?

Anyways, I think from all of these posts you can definately see that I live in a unique neighborhood...

LIVE SIMPLY is another phrase I'm trying to adopt in my life. Because of that my blogs will be more farspread and brief. I'm just hoping that Cooper starts his own blog so I can have more to read in my down time...

PLEASE?

No comments: