6.4.10

Population Control and Dope Ham

As it gets warmer and I get more and more grateful to live in the great state of Texas. I was sharing this sentiment with BA the other day. We were talking about how grateful we are for those who suffer in those other states through the cold, wind and rain. BA just kept saying how she wishes should could thank all of those Yanks for population control. I agree with her. Maybe we'll start writing thank you notes to everyone up north.

Easter in Dallas was great. Always a joy to be with the family, Sheridans and Lisa (Joe's sweet Girlfriend). After our dinner we were so so tired. You know how Turkey has that chemical that makes you tired? We are spectulating that we ate Dope Ham. I know it sounds far fetched-but seriously it had to be dope because we were all so so sleepy.

Anways, we survived it and were lucky enough to have room to stretch out and just be grateful for those northerners...

No comments: