So I head out ready to pick up my new found friends only to get texts from Mr. Seafood telling me that music upsets the fellas. I told him to rest assured, my sweet singing would put the lobsters at ease, perhaps facilitating a nap. I got stuck in traffic and it was taking me so long to get across town that Seafood got a little nervous that maybe me and my amigos had stopped for happy hour. I was laughing so hard picturing a handful of lobsters and myself sitting at a bar drinking dos equis, but of course they would have a hard time handling a bottle since their claws are tied together.
So I pick up the guys, and head back to my store. I get stuck in traffic and keep making eye contact with the drivers around me, which tickles me to think that they have no clue that I have a HUGE box of live lobsters crawling around in the backseat.
I guess today was a success...new friends, happy hour and some fresh seafood to kick off a crazy thanksgiving week.
All that to say, if you are in the grocery store and frustrated this week, remember, one of your friends works in a grocery store and it's not as easy at it looks.
Peace. Love. Langostas.

No comments:
Post a Comment