10.11.09

Musac

So today I was invited to have cocktails by one of the nice young gentleman baggers at HEB. After politely letting him know that I couldn't grab cocktails (or margaritas or appetizers, because he asked all of those), we started talking music. He asked what I was into and right now Jay Z is at the top of my list. I was a little nervous that he may think me a poser, but his response? "I respect you so much more now".

Music is such a funny thing! I have been listening to Delilah on my way home from work every night and it cracks me up how her choice of songs is so off from what I would play. I always guess that a Celine Dion or Phil Collins song will be up,but it's always completely random and never captures what the person has told her...it's like she just has songs that she wants no matter what the occasion.

Steve made a very valid comment the other day...have you ever seen a picture of delilah? You will lose all respect for her (if you ever had any to begin with) if you just check out her website.
When we were little kids there was Delilah and then there was a man that used to do a night time show "Pillow talk" he had the LOWEST voice I have ever heard! I think about it now and it just seems creepy.

Okay enough of that...back to JayZ and Celine.

No comments: