7.10.08

Forgot your password? Ask Carmelo!

Amazon, Google, Work, School, FB...there are seriously sooo many things that have to have passwords. When a new password opportunity comes along, I tend to get super creative. In my creativity I end up creating these ridiculous, far-fetched passwords and end up forgetting all of them. I also forget what I answered for my password questions...I try to get uber creative on those as well.

Today I went to help a girl do an override (yes I know-I work at a grocery store) and completely blanked on my password. How embarrassing to have the customer watch as I have to fumble around with all of these stupid ideas that I had at one point. I end up having to call another manger over to help me...I was all kinds of red.

Sidenote: I apparently was supposed to have a password to the store's security sysem (which I had no idea). I tripped the system and set the alarm off. I thought Charles himself was going to march down and ask me for my keys and badge...I screwed up so much today.

Other than my big mess of 8 character, two number concoctions, life has been so good. We got to hang out at Lallen's house and were spoiled rotten to just be in a home and hang out with some amazing parents. We also watched 10 Things I hate About You. Rent it-It's so worth it. Teri came down for a day and we just puttered around town and enjoyed being lazy.

The best part of the weekend though definately happened on Friday night. There is an awesome Greek Restaurant called Miltos on the drag. The roommates went out pre-movie and were looking forward to a little Greek food. It's one of those places that you order at the counter and then they call your name when the order is ready. We were all starting to hear our names and they announce that "Carmelo's slice is ready". Emily made a comment that it was probably Camille, they just screwed up the name. Camille said that no way, there had to be a Carmelo in the Restaurant. Emily asked why. Camille WHIPS her head around and with complete certainty and sass replies, "because, it's a Greek Restaraunt!" as if there are people with exotic names because it's a Greek retaurant. We all lost it! A few minutes they call her name and we're all set, except that Emily and Camille bicker for the next three hours over whether there was a Carmelo or not. After a few drinks,Emily decides to call Miltos and the poor kid on the other end looks through all of the receipts only to find that there was indeed a mistake and Camille was called Carmelo.

That story kind of stunk if you wern't there. Sorry.

Maybe you can forget about it like I forget my passwords.

No comments: