I almost lost it big time at work this past week. I was getting to know one of the new guys and was asking him about his pre-HEB life. He made up this long elaborate story of how he came to America on a wooden door as he escaped the throes of some far off country. It was a great story, but totally not-legit. He then asked about my life. I in turn told him that I had once been the fat, bearded lady at the circus. We continued to chat. Well a third party heard that I had been in the circus and in all seriousness replied, "I always thought life in the circus would be crazy, is it?" I kept it going for a good ten minutes but finally let him in that I wasn't the fat, bearded lady.
Hopefully it was obvious that I'm not qualified for that job...
FYI the Rat Race is tied...no rats to be had.
2.10.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment