Why is it that post-lake days leave you so sore that you can barely function? We had a dream day yesterday... no clouds, a smooth lake, and some serious tubers. It was one of those days that leave you perfectly sunburnt and so tired that only clean sheets can heal.
It's crazy quiet in Waco. Everyone is off on a new adventure and a few of us hung around to pick up the peices. It's been a blast but time to move on...seriously "move on". My parents are moving houses and I'm getting ready to head to Austin. UHaul is banking as I made two trips only to spend $40 on boxes. Seriously? Forty Dollars for cardboard! Graduation money seems so sweet until you realize you spent it on things like cardboard.
I guess it's time I bite the bullet and grow up...
20.5.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment