2010 has provided a wonderful memorial weekend. Benton and Laura got married and I have had some great R&R over the past few days in the 817. BUT before I hit on memorial weekend...let me tell you about Laura's wedding.
Cake and I were "honorary attendants" which means we walk down the aisle but sit in the front rows. Well Benton's grandma was sitting right behind us and at the beginning of the ceremony, she starts hacking...BAD. Like quite possibly swallowed a cat before walking down the aisle. Well it was not that funny but Cake and I got to giggling, well not just giggling but that uncontrollable, one person starts one person stops, grandma starts hacking, we are crying and trying to contol it, but have no chance because grandma starts hacking laughing. I feel horrible that I don't remember a thing from the ceremony but I will certainly never forget it either.
It reminds me of a time in high school where Drew was trying to convince me that he was part Indian (or Native American, whatever) in government class as the teacher started her lesson. Well I wanted to know what percentage...so Drew passes me a note in the middle of class that reads 1/152. Well I think that is ridiculously funny that that small of a percentage counts, so we start giggling like little girls and get in major trouble, which just makes us giggle more. As annoying as it is, I think there is a sweet joy that comes from uncontrollable laughter.
But only if it's in inappropriate places...
31.5.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just started laughing out loud reading this. Every time I hear a cough, I chuckle a few times.
Post a Comment