17.7.09

Soulja Boy...tell 'em Webb!

I don't know if you are fully aware of the phenomena that is "soulja boy". All I know is I was at a packed Gatorade party and everyone starts doing this crazy dance. Well being ever on the cutting edge..my neighbors (in college) and I decided we needed to learn this awesome dance. So we cleared the furniture in their apartment and spent an hour on Youtube getting it down. Needless to say we blew 'em away at the next function...

So fast forward a few months (by this time everyone knows the soulja boy) and someone gets this great idea to change the words to soulja boy, do the dance, and post it on YouTube to ask our dates to an upcoming function. In the freezing cold, we nailed it (with much thanks to Benchmark 203 for their filming and cue card creations!).

Fast forward a year and a half.

My dear friend Webb emails me yesterday to tell me that she had moved multiple times with the box that had our cues for our soulja boy dance on it. She ends up packing it with work stuff and on her SECOND DAY of work opens her trunck to some major black marker words. She shuffles past all of her coworkers with a box that says

"PIMPIN"

on the side.

Classic.

No comments: