10.12.08

Spontanaety

I know I can't spell but who really cares anyway?

Last night I realized that I have come boring. B-O-R-I-N-G. I work fifty hours a week (at a grocery store no less). I work out at a gym that I hate and my highlight of my week has become new episodes of The Hills and The Office. I am comforted by having people over for bonfires around my house.

Seriously, I was so excited to see it snow and grab a late night hot chocolate (when in my normal life I would have turned in for the night) that I have decided to pick it up. Be more fun. Be more spontaneous. Return to my youth, like back in college (long, long ago) when bed times and responsibilty were out the door.

I am going to start praying for creativity in my spontanaety and that I could totally live-it-up.

But for now, I have to hop in the shower and head to work...what a way to start.

No comments: