Today was incredible! Seriously, not too many days like this one come along. If it was a movie, James Taylor would be the Soundtrack. Classic, comforting and so good.
I woke up around 9 and made pot of coffee and watched Prison Break for the first time in ages. It's such a crazy show. After I was awake and alert...I hit the shops. For my birthday I got an anthro giftcard so I went to the store today to find something spectacular to buy. I had a dressing room packed with things and I prayed that I wouldn't love all of it, or else I would have to decide. Come to find out...it all looked horrible on my body...we serve a good God. The result? I get to wait for an incredible reason to go into Anthro to pick something up that I adore.
I came home and cleaned our precious little house and got the backyard cleaned up. I worked for a few hours outside and didn't even break a sweat. The weather is so crisp. Right when I was finishing up, a few roommates wandered home and we got caught up (all with the backdoor wide open to let the fresh air in. I went kickboxing (sidenote: How many calories do you think you burn in an hour of kickboxing? I always thought (based on the amount of sweat I produce) that it would be around 800...au contrair...550. Seriously? Disappointing.) and had a delictable dinner with Amy and Ryan (permenant third wheel is my best role) on the backporch. We had good music, candles and sweet conversation. Follow up with some Office and the best shower of my life (hot towels from the dryer)...I give you pure joy!
Now if I could only find a cuddle buddy...
16.9.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment